Join Our Veterinary Team
Arlington, TX is located in Tarrant County, at the heart of the North Texas Metroplex. Just 15 minutes from DFW International Airport and off the crossroads of five major highways, it is considered one of the best places to live in Texas. Living in Arlington offers residents a dense suburban feel, but with plenty to do!
People flock to Arlington for its arts and culture scene, where art lovers and music fanatics are equally at home. With art institutions like the Arlington Museum of Art (AMA) and The Gallery at UT Arlington, and music venues like Arlington Music Hall and Symphony Arlington, you won’t find a shortage of arts, cultural events, and exhibits to enjoy.
If you need some fresh air, seek out the trails at River Legacy Parks or Crystal Canyon Natural Area, two beautiful parks nestled in the heart of the city. There’s never a shortage of places to explore or adventures to embark on in Arlington!
A fun and small group of highly-trained medical professionals committed to practicing the best medicine is looking to partner with you!
At Green Oaks North Pet Hospital, located in Arlington TX, we practice medicine (AAHA certified) with skill and heart every day, and we try to have a lot of fun as well. If music and collaboration are what you consider all-in-a-day’s work, we think you might like it here. We are equipped and ready to invite a new DVM into our practice and help you experience the professional growth you may be looking for and we have been loving it for many years. We understand that your personal life may need some empowerment too, so we are here to make this part of your career something you’ve always wanted: growth and satisfaction. We are a well-equipped, full-service wellness/surgery practice, technologically prepared to enhance your medicine and your skills for the future to come. Established for 20+ years with loyal clients and an area that is seeing growth once again in the heart of Dallas. (Mainly serving Arlington and Grand Prairie). All experience levels are encouraged, as we have mentorship available to take you to your desired mastery of skills.
We offer full benefit and retirement savings options for all full-time employees, including salary + bonus, CE, PTO, Malpractice Insurance, 401(k) with match, group medical and dental/vision, LTD, STD, and other specialty insurance options, membership and licensing dues.
At Green Oaks North Pet Hospital, our mission is to improve the lives of our veterinarians by providing you with comprehensive benefits:
- Generous compensation package
- Career path opportunities for leadership/management
- Flexible schedule
- Customized mentorship plan
- Substantial paid time off
- Medical and professional liability insurance
- Optional dental, vision, life, short term and long term disability insurance
- CE Allowances
- Relocation Assistance
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age non-disqualifying or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran.
Our practice is excited to add another Veterinary Technician to our team! We are looking for a technician with ideally two years of previous experience. We specialize in low-stress and fear-free handling techniques, and we provide a supportive team environment where communication is key.
We are proud to offer our teammates comprehensive benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) with match
- Personal pet care discount
- Scrub allowance
- CE budget
- 4 day work week – alternating Saturdays
- Familiar with low-stress animal handling and restraint
- Strong client communication skills
- Collect and prepare diagnostic samples, familiarity with reading cytologies a plus
- Ability to perform venipuncture from jugular, cephalic, and saphenous sites
- Assist in maintaining practice equipment
- Be able to accurately position for radiographs
- Perform in-hospital lab testing and prepare specimens for outside labs
- Ability to place and maintain IV catheters
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Familiar with dental radiographs and home dental care education
- Maintain cleanliness of surgery suite, treatment area, and exams rooms
- Support DEA compliance and inventory control
- Ability to think outside of the box in certain situations
- Any other duties as assigned
If you are interested in a veterinary career, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.