Frequently Asked Questions
At Green Oaks North Pet Hospital in Arlington, TX, we get a ton of interesting questions from pet parents. Below are some common FAQs that might help answer any questions or concerns. Please feel free to call us at 817-860-3087 for any other concerns you might have about your pet.
What are your payment options?
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill. A 15% monthly fee will be added to all unpaid balances.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks, and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card and a valid government ID must be on file for all checks.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Green Oaks North Pet Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application. We allow two interest rate plans through CareCredit. We have a 6 months interest-free or a 24/36/48 month financing plan with CareCredit at 14.9% interest. Safely and securely apply now.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest-Free For 6 Months
- Financing for 24/36/48 month plans at 14.9% interest
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets:
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . . Please note that services rendered are paid for in full at the time of the appointment and claims will be reimbursed by the insurance plan you select and the amount of reimbursement is determined by the percentage of coverage of that plan. Browse, research, and choose the carrier and plan that’s best for you and your pet(s)!
Do you offer payment plans?
Payment is required at the time of service. We do not offer payment plans but accept CareCredit. If the charge is over $200, we do offer the 6 months no-interest plan through CareCredit.
What are your hours?
Monday – Friday 7:30am- 7pm, Saturday 8am – 12pm by appointment
What types of pets do you treat?
Do I need to make an appointment?
How do I make an appointment?
Do you offer boarding, daycare, or grooming?
To stay in our facility cats, need to have current Rabies and FVRCP vaccines along with a negative stool test within the last 6 months, otherwise, these will need to be performed while here potentially incurring a Wellness Exam charge depending on what is due.
For dogs they will need to have a current Rabies, DHPP (Distemper/Parvo), Bordetella vaccines, and a negative stool test within the last 6 months, otherwise, these will need to be performed while here potentially incurring a Wellness Exam charge depending on what is due. Daycare would require all of these as well as being spayed or neutered after being 6 months of age or older.
We no longer provide full grooming services here.